Please note that this has expired and is for reference only. See our active listings for more jobs.
IBI Group’s Toronto Head Office is hiring a Project Manager to join their Interior Design Team. Design excellence and creativity embody our entire Interior Design practice, here at IBI Group. As a key member of the Interior Design team you will have the opportunity to develop and flourish and as a seasoned professional to join our practice and take ownership of projects and teams. Leadership, mentorship and creativity are three elements that embody this strategic role.
Most of the things you’ll work on:
- Provide insight, information and recommendations on industry trends and significant issues
- Provide input to the marketing and operational plan
- Act as a single point of contact on project issues
- Ensure close client relationship is maintained with clients and their staff through regular meetings; stay informed of changing business needs and directions
- Act as an integrator of solutions; ensure a good understanding of solutions by offering negotiating options with clients.
- Participate in the development of comprehensive business solutions; meet or exceed client objectives for new and existing projects
- Monitor level of service; analyze trends and make recommendations
- Participate in planning with clients to prioritize activities and allocate resources consistent with business needs and objectives
- Maintain effective dialogue with regulatory bodies and standards organizations
- Act as an expert consultant or resource in strategy or delivery requirements (reports, studies, projects, etc.)
- Comply with accepted project management methodology; document and manage scope work efforts budgets, cost controls, schedules
- Manage project scope, deliverable, work efforts, schedules, budgets, costing, timelines, roles and responsibilities
- Ensure agreed upon deliverables meet time budget and quality parameters
- Communicate project status: Resolve issues within the project scope and escalate all others to ensure project objectives are met.
- Establish and supervise project teams throughout all phases
- Manage workload with in project/department; ensure available skills and competencies meet ongoing project needs
- Manage integration of all projects under direct supervision; ensure a high level of service and support to the client
- Manage recovery of costs to ensure effective cost management within own area; negotiate for additional fees as required
- Apply oversee safety requirements when in the field
- Support activity of financial reports to help assess progress in attaining objectives
- Ensure all cost control, quality assurance, and post implementation reviews are conducted per the project plan
- Participate in the development and / or upgrade to analytical and procedural tools