AECOM is actively seeking a creative, highly talented Interior Project Manager for immediate employment for the Atlanta, GA office. Our Atlanta studio is fun, fast-paced, and an exciting environment with projects that vary widely in type, scope and complexity. We are looking for a person who wants to apply their passion and enthusiasm for project management in a collaborative and progressive work environment. Reporting directly to the Director of Interior Design, this person will also be responsible for the operational management of the interior’s studio. The Interiors Project Manager shall have a strong client relationship base within the Atlanta Area, and can expect to actively participate in business development and/or industry organizations.
The responsibilities of this position include:
- Plans, directs, and supervises all operations included in moderately sized projects with moderate risk, complexity, and financial impact.
- Manages and leads all technical, financial, and client satisfaction areas using consistent processes and tools.
- May include management of small teams across business lines, in remote locations and/or management of subcontractors.
- Manages projects on a local to regional basis achieving quality outcomes, financial performance and client satisfaction.
- Successfully develops strategy, prepares proposals, negotiates contracts, and executes project.
- Acts as primary point of contact with client.
- Mentor a team that is comprised of Interior Designers and Architects.
- Ensure a well-coordinated project amongst the related project consultants.
- Research and resolve problems.
- Monitor project budget, schedule, and scope of work.
- Negotiate fee changes as necessary.
- Review client billing and does A/R follow-up as necessary.
- Assist in marketing effects to secure additional projects with existing clients as and to expand current client base.
- Participates in preparation of proposals and assist in presentation to the client and in contract negotiation
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Eight (8) years of experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Project
- Proficiency with Revit
- Positive and collaborative work style, who can strategically plan complex projects
- Work well under pressure, have excellent time management skills, able to prioritize multiple project deliverables, all while maintaining a good sense of humor
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to work with integrity, trust and commitment, setting an example for others
- Flexibility to travel within the United States
- Ability to assign work, tasks and track utilization in accordance with company standard tracking programs
- NCIDQ certification / CCIDC certification or Registered Architect
- LEED AP or WELL Accreditation
- AECOM project management training and certification required within 1 year of employment