Studio Panduro is currently seeking a Project Manager – Intermediate Architect to join their New York City office.
Studio Panduro is a newly established fast-paced, multidisciplinary architecture and interior design firm specializing in high-end residential projects throughout the United States. They practice a layered style of contemporary architecture, interior design, and décor. Through a combination of refined aesthetic, timeless materials, and luxurious finishes, they bring together the best of design, style comfort and ease to their exceptional clientele.
They are looking for enthusiastic, highly skilled, and creative architects and designers with astute design talents who strive for excellence in design and execution of projects. Their work is highly collaborative relying on the core talents that each member brings to the team. Studio Panduro offers competitive salaries, paid holidays, vacation and personal time, and benefits package including high quality health, dental and vision insurance. Their office currently offers a flexible workspace hybrid model, typically working 1 day a week remotely.
This is an excellent opportunity to grow within a firm and be part of a dynamic and talented team.
Please note they are also accepting applications for designers and architects with any amount of experience. If you are interested, please apply.
- Minimum 5 years of experience, preferably in the luxury residential design within the field of contemporary as well as traditional design.
- Bachelor of Architecture degree at minimum.
- Strong communication skills, diplomatic and well spoken.
- Proven team leadership ability with both internal design teams, as well as outside consultants.
- Strong project management skills including programming, scheduling, budget, and organization.
- Thorough knowledge of construction documentation and detailing, consultant coordination, construction administration, site supervision, and client communication. The well qualified candidate will be able to put together a thorough set of drawings with minimal to no supervision.
- Excellent AutoCAD drafting skills. Familiarity with Revit a plus, but not required Excellent schematic and photorealistic 3D rendering skills. (Rhino and Sketch-up required. Lumion and others a plus.)
- Proficiency with graphics software (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) and MS Office Suite & MS Project.
- Familiarity with New York City Building Code and submittals process, desirable but not required.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience.