OMA’s Public Relations department is looking for an intern to join their team in Rotterdam. The department is responsible for external relations, press communication, research, and production of materials about OMA and its projects. Within the Public Relations team you will be working in a young, international environment in close connection with the partners running the company.
- very good communication skills
- fluency in English and at least one other language
- interest in architecture and its economic and political environments
- basic knowledge of graphic design (preferable but not mandatory)
- independent, organized, pro-active and conscientious work ethic
- ability to navigate a complex and international environment
- European work permit
- preparation of press communication materials
- preparation of presentations
- monitoring press
- market and political research
- updating social media channels
Please note that you need to be an enrolled student to qualify for this internship.
The intern will receive a monthly stipend. The selected candidate is expected to start January, 2019.