What will you do?
- Supporting on designing and modelling 3D campaign props, creating renderings, supporting in prototype phase and in creating production booklets.
- Working in an interdisciplinary team consisting of design management, graphics, project management, sourcing.
- Collaboration in the conception and design of global campaigns.
- Preparation of presentations for various brands.
- Creation of production data and drawing derivations with SOLIDWORKS and/or RHINOCEROS as well as creation of assembly instructions.
- On site implementation of concepts together with responsible design managers.
Who you are:
- You are an enrolled student of product design or industrial design, whose study program includes a 6-month compulsory internship.
- You possess very good imagination and presentation skills.
- You have a high degree of responsibility and reliability.
- Analytical and conceptual thinking and acting as well as pragmatism in implementation characterize you.
- You are interested to work in an international team.
- Confident, fluent in communication in English.
- You are experienced in working with Rhino and Keyshot.
What to expect:
- DIVERSITY & PEOPLE: LIGANOVA believe in a culture of inclusion and diversity. Uniqueness is celebrated and promoted, which is why they are united by the common mission “Create the best version of yourself”. They believe that diversity offers the greatest creative potential.
- GREEN MINDSET: Innovative solutions and LIGANOVA Green Board provide impulses for more sustainability in the office and beyond. With the Green Campaign Cycle initiative, they proactively introduce their customers to the topic of green transformation and support them with their expertise during implementation.
- INTERNATIONALITY: In addition to their HQ in Stuttgart, their offices in Berlin and Amsterdam have also grown into fully operating branch offices. LIGANOVA offer you networking and regular exchange within the units – a far cry from rigid team structures.