Please note that this job has expired and is for reference only. See our active listings for jobs.
We are looking for a seasoned and skilled Sales Manager to join our creative and professional team. You’re right for the role if: you have a love of design, sales and people. You are a natural salesperson, and enjoy closing a sale. You can take a vision and run with it, working independently while keeping your team in the loop. You like to create goals and stretch to reach them. You are a networker; you build strong relationships and are energized by working independently. You are driven by results, are naturally meticulous with client communication and know how to get things done.
You will be the person ensuring that STACKLAB is cultivating relationships and closing sales everyday. You will build up the sales side of the organization and create systems for long-term growth. You will embrace the brand and become an ambassador of STACKLAB. You will focus on developing relationships with designers, clients and showrooms. Over time you will build a database and glean meaningful customer insights, to be able to spot opportunities and build long-term strategies and repeat business. You will develop a deep understanding of our customer, and therefore be able to meet their needs and grow the business.
- 5+ years of luxury sales experience, preferably in the design industry or related industry. American and International sales experience an asset.
- Business savvy, experience with building a book of business.
- An understanding of daily operations and the business, managing and responding to inquiries from clients and showrooms. Showroom experience, an asset.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Comfortable using Excel, Word and PowerPoint to organize and manage.
- Have high standards and an understanding of luxury.
- Experience meeting sales based targets.
- Successful history of closing sales.
- Have a high sense of urgency and diligent relationship building skills.
- Experience working in a commissioned-based environment.
- The ability to work a flexible schedule based on the needs of the business, which may include, evenings, weekends and holidays and travel.