Please note that this job has expired and is for reference only. See our active listings for jobs.
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity in sales in the architecture and design industry?
Are you looking to forge a career working within a dynamic and enthusiastic team in a rapidly growing company? You have excellent communication skills and excel at identifying and qualifying new opportunities and generating new business. You are an exceptional listener and have the ability to ask probing questions.
We have the job for you!
v2com newswire, the international newswire specializing in the distribution of design, architecture and lifestyle press kits to the media, is looking for a Sales Representative to develop the sales of its services nationally and internationally.
• Develop, solicit and maintain the sales of press kit distribution services on v2com-newswire;
• Strategic planning of your clients’ accounts;
• Utilize existing sales and marketing material; adapt the said material; and create new material for your clients;
• Apply the company’s recommended sales practices to meet and exceed sales objectives;
• Provide customer service to clients;
• Collection of accounts receivable relating to your clients;
• Comply with the company’s standards and policies and meet deadlines;
• Collaborate with the Sales Team and the Content Team;
• Perform all other related tasks.
• Minimum 2 years of relevant sales experience (in sales development and acquisition of new clients);
• Bilingual English (perfectly fluent)/French (functional) spoken and written;
• Perseverance and determination to achieve expected results;
• Demonstrate professional ethics and a positive and “can-do” attitude;
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills with a respectful approach;
• Demonstrate high standards of customer satisfaction;
• Have mutual supportiveness and a team-player mindset;
• Excellent time management skills: ability to prioritize/manage deadlines, and ability to multitask;
• Ability to work autonomously, be resourceful and have a sense of initiative;
• Knowledge and understanding of new technologies and social media platforms;
• Experience in and knowledge of the cultural, arts and design sectors are an asset.
Salary to be discussed based on experience. This position is available at the headquarters of the company, in Montreal.
If you believe you have the profile we are looking for and are ready to take on this new career challenge, we look forward to hearing from you. We thank all applicants; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Please indicate your salary expectations in your cover letter. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Thank you for your interest in v2com newswire.
Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com