Please note that this job has expired and is for reference only. See our active listings for jobs.
Are you looking for a new and interesting way of using your knowledge and experience?
Do you want challenge and excitement in your daily work?
Do you like investigating the causes of issues in architecture and construction?
If so, we are looking for a Sr. Licensed Architect to provide investigation, analysis, reports and testimony where technical and scientific answers are needed to help resolve civil litigation and insurance claims.
This position will be based in our Lancaster, PA or Philadlephia, PA office (www.robsonforensic.com/locations)
The Sr. Architect Expert will review and analyze documents and on-site conditions to determine the causes of the incident at hand. The Expert will use his/her years of experience and industry knowledge to assist our clients in performing their case duties.
· Degreed Architect
· Licensure/registration is required
· Designed or worked on buildings with a variety of Use Groups – Assembly, Business, Educational, Mercantile, Institutional, Factory, Residential, mixed-use
· Some experience with code evaluation or diagnosing building defects is a plus
· Experience on the construction site performing construction administration; design/ build or construction management experience is a plus
· 20 years post-degree experience
· In-depth knowledge of building safety and construction technology
· Proven ability to work both independently and as part of a comprehensive team
· Excellent technical, analytical, writing, and communication skills
· BIM experience highly desirable
· 25% travel – typically not overnight
How to Apply:
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding position, and you meet our minimum requirements, please e-mail your resume and a cover letter (outlining your professional background and expertise) to: