Please note that this job has expired and is for reference only. See our active listings for jobs.
omb is a full service design firm and we offer an integrated architecture and interiors team to meet the requirements of any project, big or small. We work on a wide range of project types from airports, urban master plans and universities, to community buildings such as libraries, art galleries, and city halls, residential projects both single and multi-family as well as our extensive interiors-specific portfolio that includes retail, hospitality and office projects. We believe in maintaining a diversity of project sizes and types and operate as an open and collaborative design studio.
Reference our website at www.officemb.ca for further information on our firm.
The office of mcfarlane biggar architects and designers (omb) is looking for a senior architect to join our firm. Required qualifications include:
- 7+ years of experience in the Architecture and Construction industry
- Strong technical knowledge in building detailing
- Working knowledge of the BCBC and VBBL
- Experience preparing Contract Documents
- Experience managing Contract Administration on small to medium sized projects
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong design portfolio
- Interest in a wide range of project types including Architecture, Interiors and Planning
- Autocad, Vectorworks, Sketchup and Adobe CS Suite required
- BIM experience an advantage
- Must be registered with the AIBC, or eligible to be registered in the province of British Columbia.
Apply with PDF resumes and portfolios only to: email@example.com. Maximum 5 MB.
Please understand that due to the large number of applicants we receive, we will only contact those eligible candidates for interviews.