Cartwright Pickard is seeking an ambitious and talented Senior Architect with at least 5 years’ post qualification experience to join our team in Leeds. To be successful, you will need to show a proactive approach to liaising with clients and experience of leading a project through all RIBA work stages. We will also look to our Senior Architects to take on a more involved role in guiding and mentoring junior staff.
Proficient in Revit, you will be a proactive team player with a collaborative mindset and a proven track record of delivering high-quality design. As well as an in-depth understanding of technical design standards and legislation, you will be a strong communicator both visually and verbally.
Skills, Knowledge & Expertise
- Qualified ARB registered Architect with 5 years’ post-qualification experience.
- Experience in the successful delivery of projects across multiple sectors including housing and workplace.
- In-depth understanding of technical design, standards and regulations and processes, including planning and Building Regulations.
- Production of construction drawings, details and specifications.
- Good visual communication and graphics skills.
- Proficient user of Revit/BIM, AutoCAD and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Strong organizational and leadership skills to support junior members of the team and meet programme pressures
Please send your CV, covering letter and no more than 10 pages of your work (maximum size 10MB) to [email protected] quoting reference: CPASALDS.