Vincenzo De Cotiis Architects is seeking a Senior Architect to join its team in Milan, Italy.
The role requires a minimum of five years’ post-qualification experience in practice.
- Master’s degree in architecture
- Minimum of five years proven experience in an architecture or design office
- Technical design knowledge
- Strong conceptual, graphic and design skills – illustrated in a comprehensive portfolio
- Strong proficiency in 3ds Max, V-Ray, AutoCAD, Rhinoceros, Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator. Confident in producing drawings representing all aspects of the architectural design process
- Excellent communication skills, self-motivated, proactive and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent proficiency in French, English, Italian
To submit your application for the Senior Architect position, please click the link below.