At HDR, we specialize in engineering, architecture, environmental and construction services. While we are most well-known for adding beauty and structure to communities through high-performance buildings and smart infrastructure, we provide much more than that. We create an unshakable foundation for progress because our multidisciplinary teams also include scientists, economists, builders, analysts and artists. That’s why we believe diversity is our greatest strength. HDR is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
Watch our ‘About Us’ video
We believe that the way we work can add meaning and value to the world. That ideas inspire positive change. That coloring outside the lines can illuminate fresh perspectives. And that small details yield important realizations. Above all, we believe that collaboration is the best way forward.
• Independently evaluate, select and apply architectural techniques, procedures and modifications to architectural construction documents for primarily transportation and transit projects.
• Independently perform architectural assignments with only general instruction from the Project Architect or Project Manager regarding the expected results
• Assist with the writing of specifications covering architectural matters
• Assist with code reviews
• Assist Project Architects, other Architectural Project Coordinators or Technicians as needed, and take responsibility for work in all phases of the architectural process
• Perform other duties as needed
Keywords: Architectural Coordinator, Architecture, job #150772, *LI-MP1
• Bachelor’s degree in Architecture
• 7+ years professional or internship experience preparing details, specifications and construction documents
• Should possess credentials to obtain future registration
• Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Project)
• Strong leadership, communication and relationship management skills
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Proficient in use of Autodesk Revit and familiarity with related tools and process
• Experience and/or interest in sustainable design/LEED desired but not required
• Knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, SketchUp and 3-D Studio Max but not required.
Candidates who reside locally in the greater Boston area are preferred.
At HDR, we know work isn’t only about who you work for; it’s also about what you do and how you do it. Led by the strength of our values and a culture shaped by employee ownership, we network with each other, build on each other’s contributions, and collaborate together to make great things possible. When you join HDR, we give you license to do the same. We help you take charge of your career, giving you multiple growth opportunities along the way.