Please note that this job has expired and is for reference only. See our active listings for jobs.
Do not send your Cv if you have not work in the lighting industry.
Must be a Canadian residence or have all documents to be able to work in Canada.
- Designing and developing project specifications,
- Producing and managing project deliverables (ie working drawings, plans, technical specifications, costs, etc.,
- Defining project tasks and necessary resource requirements, – Reviewing all deliverables prepared by team before passing to client, – Setting and managing client and supplier expectations,
- Coordinate team and client meetings
- Effectively communicating relevant project information to superiors
- Providing support to project team,
- Ensuring quality assurance
- Minimum of 5 years experience in interior and exterior architectural lighting or museum lighting design,
- Strong interpersonal skills and positive attitude which you will utilize in a team and customer environment oriented environment,
- Possess excellent decision making and problem solving skills,
- Creativity and sensibility in lighting design,
- Able to organize, plan and prioritize work,
- Strong oral and written communication skills,
- Autonomy, flexibility, reliability and responsibility,
Must have knowlege and confortable working with:
- AGI32 or Dialux
- In Design/ Photoshop