About the Role
You will be working as part of our documentation team involved in one of Australia’s largest infrastructure programmes. You will be working closely with the Hassell design teams, client team and consultants to review documentation quality for construction. This is a fixed term contract position until the end of April, 2021.
- A minimum of 10 years’ professional experience reviewing documentation for complex projects
- Advanced construction knowledge and building detailing
- Solid experience in BIM collaboration and modelling
- Advanced documentation skills using Revit
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Suite and other 3D Visualization software
- Ability to mentor and train other team members
- Ability to work and interact with all levels of staff in other disciplines
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- A self-motivated focus to deliver to tight deadlines on multiple projects
- Ability to exercise effective judgement within constrained time scales and resources
- Degree qualified in relevant disciplines
- Hold right to work in Australia
Our team has access to a range of benefits to support development and wellbeing. We value diversity, employing people across a number of regions, representing many different cultures and ethnic backgrounds.
- Creative studio working environment
- Inter-studio transfer opportunities
- Development and training including access to an online training program
- Wellbeing benefits
- Flexible start and finish times, part time and job share arrangements
- Professional memberships
- Study assistance
We’re a fast-paced and proactive practice so we don’t wait until applications close to review them. Submit your application as soon as possible for the best chance to land your ultimate job.