Do you want to be challenged, inspired, and mentored?
Do you want an environment that is inclusive and uplifting?
Do you want to work on projects that are industry-shifting and game-changing?
Do you like hard work and play?
Do you like balance: work from home and work from office?
Who said you can’t have it all?
We are seeking a highly motivated, passionate about design, creative talent to join our award-winning team.
Who We Are
Cecconi Simone is an, international, multi-disciplined interior design firm located in Toronto, Ontario.
We are a creative, energetic, and forward-thinking firm with a highly collaborative culture. We have a strong mentorship approach to our Studio to promote fresh thinking and sharing of knowledge. We strongly support staff participation in various events and outings outside of work that are fun, engaging, and meaningful.
Role and Responsibilities
As a Senior Designer / Architectural Technologist, you will be contributing to all stages of project development and working with internal and external consultant teams in completing various project deliverables.
Responsibilities include team collaboration, design production work on various sized projects, including supervision of other ID Technicians. Contract documentation, consultant coordination, building permit documentation and application, site, and project administration
- Professional degree in Architecture Technology or Architecture.
- Preferred minimum of 8 – 10 years’ experience in a similar role, including single family and multi-residential.
- Analytical, creative, and organizational skills.
- Enhanced problem-solving skills for technical and design production issues.
- Superior knowledge of construction details and materials.
- Working experience with Ontario Building Code and Toronto By-Laws.
- Proficiency with technical software: Revit and AutoCAD 2018, Sketchup, Photoshop, and Microsoft Office Suite (Word/Excel/PowerPoint).
- Excellent communication skills with good command of spoken and written English.
- Canadian experience required.
Qualified candidates please submit your resume to [email protected]
We will only be contacting candidates selected for an interview.
Thank you for your interest!