Aedas London is an award winning international design agency going through an exciting period of growth, with a huge amount of experience in the Hospitality, Residential and Workplace sectors. We have several large scale projects upcoming so new starters would have the opportunity to work on a project from start to completion.
Designers seeking to work at Aedas London should have strong creative drive whole also considering commercial project requirements such as budget and programme.
At Aedas we focus on place responsive design to trigger innovative techniques in spatial and design reasoning, challenging cultural norms while also realising projects to their highest potential aspiration. Our approach is primarily collaborative working with Design Teams across the globe.
We are an international company, and our clients benefit from global standards of design and a multinational team.
Aedas is unique. Aedas is different.
- Architectural or Interior Design qualification and background;
- Minimum of 15 years post qualification experience;
- A minimum of 10 years specialist Workplace design experience;
- Capable of providing creative design solutions specific to each Client;
- Able to work directly with our Clients and form good working relationships;
- Experience of managing and co-ordinating design teams.
Please note that due to immediate recruitment requirements, candidates must be willing to work in London.