Whitespace Architects is hiring a Senior Design Architect to join its team in Amsterdam.
WSA requires an experienced senior design architect specialising in residential and masterplan project.
The senior design architect will be liable for coordinating and leading direct reports on a day-to-day basis ensuring design excellence is maintained and upheld. Creating concept designs for in hand and future projects. Representing the practice at the highest level to clients, peer organisations and business associates.
- Coordinate and lead the assigned team of architects on a day-to-day basis and ensure that design excellence is achieved throughout
- Develop a thorough design philosophy, effectively contributing to the inception and the development of a project
- Responsible for the correctness, accuracy and complete multi-disciplinary coordination of the design documentation of project at design stage
- Design research and coordination
- Bachelor’s degree in architecture /Urban Design/Industrial design
- Minimum of ten years’ experience
- Adobe Creative Suite, AutoCAD, Photoshop, SketchUp, Rhinoceros plus Revit (added advantage), Lumion or Enscape
To apply for the position, please submit a resume and cover letter together with a recent photograph with the following information:
- Cover letter – why are you the best fit for this role?
- Resume and a comprehensive portfolio in PDF format of 15 pages only