UNStudio is currently looking for a Senior (Design) Architect to join our new Melbourne office. The ideal candidate should have effective management and team leadership skills, strong design sensibilities, excellent technical skills, a flexible mentality, and experience managing all stages of a project, from concept through to construction.
You will be focusing on various aspects of architectural design, ranging from research and theory, to a spectrum of programmatic scales and typologies. This position will require you to continue growing your current responsibly level while helping train and mentor junior staff. Becoming a self-guided professional that never stops learning and continues teaching others is key for the culture of the office.
- Experience in design team leadership
- Master’s degree or equivalent in Architecture
- Experience as a Design Architect within a dynamic, international environment
- 4+ years of experience
- Familiar with all phases of design from early pitch to construction
- Fluent in English (presenting, speaking, reading, writing)
- Outstanding knowledge of 3D Modelling in Rhinoceros, Enscape. Grasshopper is a plus
- Experience with Revit software is a big plus
- Highly motivated, self-guiding
- Willing to contribute to our collective knowledge culture
- Willing and available for international travel
- Direct availability is a big plus
Please submit your CV/resume + portfolio + short motivation letter.