Continental Office in Columbus, Ohio is looking for a Senior Interior Designer (Commercial) . This person must possess excellent customer service skills, be uber organized, a team player, creative and previous furniture experience is a plus!
What is a day in the life of an Senior Designer?
- Lead the complete design process which includes client programming, space planning, product specifications, finish selections, scope, presentations, conceptual design, block and project planning.
- Utilize multiple technology platforms such as AutoCAD and business enterprise systems.
- Regularly interact with customers to assess needs, plan, modify and implement project.
- Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design or related field
- Minimum five years of post-college experience in design or related field
- Portfolio must exhibit training in space planning, AutoCAD, color and material coordination and basic design theory
- Successful candidates must be customer service, team and detail oriented
- Candidate must be an excellent communicator, self-directed, dependable, and capable of handling multiple and conflicting tasks
- Must be able to pass a background check including BMV records and Drug Testing
Who are we?
For over 80 years, Continental Office has been a partner in creating interior environments that work by partnering with our clients in the space planning, design and installation of office furniture, flooring solutions, wall systems, branding, graphics and services. We are regional company with offices located in Columbus, Toledo, and Pittsburgh.
We offer competitive wages and benefits including 401k, medical, vacation and dental as well as training and career growth opportunities.