Please note that this job has expired and is for reference only. See our active listings for jobs.
Making the world a better space. Homepolish was founded with a simple idea: interior design needed a redesign for the way we live now. So we set out to create a smart, personal service that works whether you’re accessorizing your home or gut-renovating a new office space.Homepolish strives to be a diverse and inclusive company. We know that different voices, experiences and points of view will only strengthen our work and culture. We welcome and encourage people from all walks of life, all genders, orientations, races, ethnicities, and religions, to apply!
We’re looking for a dynamic, collaborative, and driven Senior Graphic Designer to join our Brand Creative team. This role must work within our visual identity system while striving to elevate and preserve our brand integrity. Collaborating with other team members such as Copywriting, Email Marketing, Photography, and stakeholders from other departments, the Senior Graphic Designer will support a variety of design needs, projects, and requests to continuously streamline and increase efficacy in all design processes. The ideal candidate is passionate about interiors and our company mission, feels comfortable working independently and taking lead on projects of all sizes and mediums, and above all should demonstrate free-thinking, strong work ethic, and a positive attitude. This role will manage our freelance junior designer and report to the Creative Director.
Acquire, educate, and engage Homepolish clients and designers through best-in-class design across various channels–including the site, paid ads, emails, promotional content, partnerships, and more.
- Digital and print design for all departments–including Marketing, Services, and New Business
- Storytelling through compelling web design
- Effectively communicate the thought processes behind your designs
- Develop a deep understanding of our brand persona and the ability to convey it in your work
- Project manage your work–gather all the necessary information you need, receive and iterate on feedback from stakeholders and Creative Director, and deliver high-quality designs on time
- 3-5 years graphic design experience
- A strong balance of branding, typography and layout
- Capable of making existing brand styles feel fresh on new designs
- Ability to collaborate cross-departmentally while also working independently to meet deadlines
- Proficient in Adobe’s design suite
- Understanding of basic UX principles
- Experience working on small teams at fast-paced startups
- Natural curiosity for all things design, both in and out of the digital space
Salary: Commensurate with experience
For consideration, please submit your resume and portfolio URL. As an added bonus, send over your Instagram, Tumblr or Pinterest handles.Applications submitted without a portfolio will not be considered.