At Intersection, we are at the forefront of the smart cities revolution. Our mission is to improve daily life in cities and public spaces, with products that bridge the digital and physical worlds by delivering connectivity, information and content to enrich our everyday journeys and elevate the urban experience.
We pair our human-centered methodology with cutting-edge technology to design, develop, deliver, and maintain unique products and experiences in public space that deliver value to advertisers, cities, and consumers. Whether partnering with urban transit systems to revolutionize commuting and travel, with cities to transform how they connect with residents and visitors, or private developers to create unforgettable experiences in neighborhoods and districts, our solutions are scalable platforms on which our clients can build the future.
Intersection is backed by Alphabet through its urban technology company Sidewalk Labs.
As a Senior Graphic Designer at Intersection, you will design and produce visual materials to showcase the company’s work and service offerings in support of business development and communications strategy. A key member of the Marketing and Communications team, you will be responsible for the design of a range of print and digital media, including proposals, presentations, brochures, e-blasts, event collateral, etc, from planning/positioning phases through technical production . You are someone who can work with leadership to translate a conceptual strategy into a visual presentation and who can effectively tell a story through visual media. You should be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, handling multiple deadlines with strong time management skills.
What You Will Accomplish
- Graphic and layout design of print and digital materials, including proposals, presentations, brochures, and pamphlets, sell sheets, digital newsletters, event invites, as well as additional projects as required
- Maintenance of templates for presentations and proposals
- Retouching & photoshopping project photography
- Art Directing projects, from the development of brief to managing a creative project from start to finish
What We Are Looking For
- Expert knowledge of graphic design principles including grids, layout, typography, color
- Expert in InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, knowledge of Google Slides a plus
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to effectively present ideas both verbally and visually, as well as an understanding of visual storytelling
- Digital asset management and organizational skills; Detail oriented
- Ability to work directly with upper management
- Ability to meet tight deadlines, prioritize, and work well under pressure
- Experience designing for the web
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS; experience working with developers
- Video editing experience
- Working knowledge of digital photography
- Illustration skills
In order to be considered for this opportunity, you must submit an up-to-date online portfolio featuring work samples related to the job requirements.Intersection is an Equal Opportunity Employer.