S’well is looking for a style-driven Senior Graphic Designer to assist our Creative team in our Flatiron Headquarters. Reporting to the Creative Director, the Senior Graphic Designer will be responsible for producing beautiful on-brand assets and graphics. The ideal candidate will have a strong in-house design background and an ability to succeed in a dynamic, high-energy work environment.
What you’ll do:
- Work with the Creative Director to transform concepts into visual masterpieces that articulate the company and brand culture.
- Design an array of digital and print assets including emails, online and print advertisements, ecommerce graphics, presentations, and sales materials.
- Master S’well’s visual aesthetic and integrate this brand voice into all S’well materials, consumer touchpoints, and communications.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest design trends through research and competitor analysis.
- Oversee and coordinate external print vendors; communicate and resolve any production or quality issues
- Provide guidance and direction to junior designers.
- Work with the Creative Director to determine timelines and scope to ensure that all projects are delivered on time and on-brand.
- Present design work to receive feedback from Creative Director; Amend final designs to incorporate that feedback.
What you’ll have:
- 10+ years design experience in an in-house creative department, bachelor’s degree required
- A meticulous eye for style, with a background in converting creative concepts into high-design materials
- An ability to thrive in an ever-changing, fast-paced work environment
- Deep knowledge of Adobe Suite and the production process
- Strong organizational, creative, and time management skills