House of Bohn is an award-winning Vancouver-based interior design studio known for its adventurous aesthetic, quality craftsmanship and inspired approach to capturing the heart and soul of every project in masterful design detail.
Founded in 2009 by Karin Bohn, the full service firm has pushed the boundaries of interior design trends, establishing itself as a fearless leader in the creation of truly one-of-a-kind spaces locally and internationally.
Our team includes a mix of designers and creative talent who are firmly committed to the success of every project. And we like to have fun along the way. (www.houseofbohn.com)
As a Senior Designer you are responsible for handling and managing projects, ranging from multi-family, single-family and hospitality. Senior Designers collaborate with all team members including the Creative Director, Studio Director and design team.
- Interface closely with the Creative Director to ensure alignment with the HOB brand & style
- Actively contribute to the growth and success of HOB through exceptional design, client/consultant relationships, quality documentation & staff mentoring
- Generate design concepts and solutions that convey the House of Bohn brand with highly creative, concept-driven, and artistic interior design projects
- Maintain clear communication internally and externally
- Perform technical work and drawing quality control (including design & drawing reviews) ensuring all work produced in line with HOB standards and is compliant against all required building codes, standards, and inspection regulations
- Motivate and lead HOB design team to foster a culture of high design and deliver superior design solutions
- Proficient in AutoCAD & SketchUp software
- Proficient in the Adobe Suite including InDesign, Photoshop & Acrobat
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including Word & Excel
- Develop/maintain skills in Revit
Skills and Characteristics:
- Excellent communication skills are essential (both verbal and written)
- Must be flexible and adaptable
- Excellent organization Skills
- Professional, positive, and mature demeanor, with a motivated and ‘can do’ attitude
- Ability to meet tight deadlines, and multitask across several projects at once
- Must be experienced and well-versed in many different project types
Email your cover letter, resume and three samples of work in PDF form to [email protected]