Please note that this job has expired and is for reference only. See our active listings for jobs.
- Designing the interiors of tomorrow. You’ll create visionary design concepts furthering the creative direction of the studio and aligning with the visions and desires of our clients, while successfully producing and delivering project information.
- Leading design teams. Successfully deliver visionary interior designs whilst managing project designers and coordinating with clients, consultants, contractors and suppliers.
- Research. Discover, realise and encourage new and innovative ideas within the studio. Identify opportunities across design teams and champion the ideas and influence of the creative directors.
- Globally minded interior designer with exceptional taste and sensitivity to design aesthetics of the present and past.
- Consider the relationship between creativity and technical design as fluid and be able to confidently deliver a design vision through all project stages.
- We work across the following software and hope you do as well; AutoCAD, Rhino, Revit and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Take ownership for processes in our studio and in doing so help us reduce complexity and clarify our ways of working.
- Superb communication skills. You naturally ignite great rapport with people and adapt your style to all levels.
If this role excites you and what we’re looking for sounds like you, please send your CV, together with a covering letter describing why you think you are the right person for us to: Celia Mullins, Studio Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org
For the right candidate, we will offer a competitive remuneration package alongside the opportunity to build an extraordinary career within one of the world’s leading design agencies and lifestyle brands.
We embrace diversity in all applicant’s backgrounds. The successful applicant must have eligibility to work in the UK.