Please note that this job has expired and is for reference only. See our active listings for jobs.
Named 2018 Interior Design Firm of the Year by the Oregon Daily Journal of Commerce, SRG Partnership, Inc. is an award-winning West Coast architecture, interiors and planning firm with offices in Portland, Oregon, and Seattle, Washington. Our portfolio includes a variety of project types, ranging in size and complexity from interiors only to large high-rise buildings. We are committed to innovation, sustainability and making a positive impact on our clients’ experience of space and the communities in which they live, work and recreate.
Our downtown offices provide supportive, high-design work environments for our team. Our new Portland studio, targeting LEED Platinum, is an open, light-filled environment that fosters collaboration and inspires our work.
SRG’s Portland studio is currently seeking an outstanding Interior Designer with 10+ years of experience to join our dynamic firm. The ideal candidate will bring a collaborative and inquisitive design process to our integrated team environment. We are seeking a strategic thought leader who will successfully lead interiors projects in all phases, represent the firm’s brand, and grow client relationships.
What you’ll be doing
- Strategic thinker, thought leader and inquisitive learner that can help define the “big ideas”
- Channel knowledge of and passion for design into future-minded vision casting for clients
- Apply evidence-based design and research to develop and grow interiors group
- Represent the firm’s brand through outreach, public relations and firm strategy, working closely with marketing to engage the community and promote a culture of design
- Generate, cultivate and develop new and existing client relationships to support the firm’s business development efforts
- Apply a sustainable design focus to drive innovation and creative solutions
- Eagerness to mentor emerging professionals in advancing skill and design development
- Embrace a collaborative design approach in which the entire team is engaged and contributing to the advancement of the design
What you bring
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in Interior Design or Interior Architecture from an accredited school
- NCIDQ certification or equivalent
- 10+ years of experience
- Higher education and strong programming experience preferred
- Experience working in an integrated Architecture/Interiors team
- Experience as lead Interior Designer in all project phases
- Revit proficiency required
- Proficiency with Sketchup, Adobe Suite or other design software preferred
- Ability to work both independently and in a highly collaborative team environment
SRG offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits package including:
- Paid Time Off
- Medical Insurance
- Transit pass (TriMet or ORCA)
- Paid Family Medical Leave
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Access to Voluntary Benefits – 401(k) Retirement Plan, Short-Term Disability, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance and Pre-Tax Flexible Spending Account
If you feel this may be a career opportunity for you, please send resume, letter of interest that includes your available start date and salary expectations and portfolio samples to Cheryl Wunder, Director of People & Culture at email@example.com. Please include “Senior Interior Designer (Portland)” in the subject line.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired are required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and complete the required employment eligibility verification form.
SRG is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.