Ippolito Fleitz Group is looking for a Senior Interior Designer to join its team in Berlin. Our approach is analytical, conceptual, solution-oriented and formative. All this helps us design unmistakable identities with relevance.
What tasks await the Senior Interior Designer:
- development of interior concepts with a strategic focus, including layout, formal and technical aspects
- handling and 3D visualization of ambitious design projects
- collaboration in interdisciplinary project teams: interior, communication and product design
- development and presentation of integral interior-architectural solutions
- preparation of project documentation as qualified drawings and plans
- handling of approval documents, construction documents, tenders, etc.
What we expect from you:
- more than five years’ professional experience in an interior architecture context, with focus in hospitality/hotel projects
- high designing and technical abilities
- open-minded, interdisciplinary thinking and self-motivation ability
independent, reliable, structured work approach and excellent team qualities
- confident in all the latest software
- excellent communication and argumentation ability, both written and spoken
- fluent in English and German
- enthusiasm for innovative design thinking and worldwide implementation
Please direct your email application to Daniel Cano, including:
- a covering letter
- your CV
- portfolio/examples of recent work
- salary requirements
- earliest start date
in PDF format (max. 15MB) via the apply for job button to our Berlin office.