Michael Abrams Interiors is a residential interior design firm with a collaborative work environment located in Lincoln Park. We provide a high level of client services throughout the project to ensure a strong long term working relationship with the ultimate outcome, our client’s complete satisfaction. We are currently seeking a Senior Interior Designer to join our team and spearhead multiple projects as soon as possible.
- Collaboration with Principal to develop conceptual designs within approved budgets and see long term design projects with high end clients from conception to project close-out.
- Must be able to work cohesively in a small office environment.
- Manage project budgeting, scheduling, sourcing, selecting and specifying furnishings, finishes and fixtures for multiple projects simultaneously.
- Spearhead project coordination and timely communication with clients, vendors and contractors.
- Develop all necessary construction documentation and schedules for custom millwork, furniture design, architectural finishes and details.
- Be a strong consistent representative of the Michael Abrams Interiors brand.
Qualifications & Skills
- Degree in Interior Design from an accredited program.
- Minimum of 5+ years experience in residential design with a focus on high end projects.
- AutoCAD, Studio Webware, Excel proficient. Photoshop and Sketch-Up preferred.
- Strong presentation, articulate communication and problem-solving skills.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented skills and ability to work under time constraints and pressure.
- Car with valid driver license.