Stoss is seeking an experienced Landscape Architect to join our Los Angeles office and contribute to our growing team. Working in tandem with Directors on complex urban and landscape projects, the successful candidate will help lead and organize internal project teams and external coordination with client and subconsultants.
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, energetic individual who is eager for responsibility and has the skill set to respond strategically to the daily challenges of the position. We are specifically looking for candidates with project management experience and a passion for urban landscapes and the built environment. At Stoss, we strive for an inclusive, supportive and lively culture where employees, partners and clients are inspired to solve complex problems in a fun and collaborative environment.
- MLA, BLA, MArch or BArch required
- 4 to 10 years of experience in a professional office
- Excellent project management skills and/or experience through the construction documentation and construction phases of projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and organizational capacity
- Excellent 3D and 2D design skills with proven proficiency in AutoCAD and potentially other 2D, 3D, and graphic programs (tailored to experience level)
- Ability to creatively problem solve and deliver clear concepts to colleagues and project managers
- Ability to smoothly manage workflow and the work of teams
- Ability to work in a fast-paced creative environment with tight deadlines
- Collaborative and team-oriented
- Strong work discipline with exceptional self-management skills
- Licensure in CA, MA or elsewhere is a plus
If you are interested in this position, please;
- Email your resume and portfolio to email@example.com
- Subject line must contain your name and the job title you are applying for
- Include resume and portfolio (portfolios should include examples of construction document experience)
- No phone calls, please.