BIG Copenhagen is seeking an ambitious Senior Landscape Architect to join the BIG Landscape department. The Senior Landscape Architect will work closely with the Partners, Project Leadership, and the global BIG-L team to drive the future of BIG Landscape.
- Minimum 8 years of experience as a Landscape Architect on built and published references;
- Experience with client management and project coordination;
- Strong conceptual and design skills;
- Experience with technical detailing and documentation;
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Rhino, and Adobe Suite (Revit is preferred);
- Experience in an array of typologies (public, private, master planning) and technical realms (resiliency, large and small scale);
- Experience in material selection and construction detailing;
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in English (spoken and written);
- EU citizenship or Danish work permit is preferred.
BIG Copenhagen is looking to fill this position as soon as possible. To apply, submit your CV, portfolio, and cover letter through the company website.