DSDHA are currently seeking an experienced and highly creative Senior Landscape Architect to join their design and research-led studio, where DSDHA are working on an expanding number of urban design, public realm and landscape projects in the UK.
Skills and experience required:
- A qualified Senior Landscape Architect with 5+ years’ UK based experience – DSDHA will also consider qualified Architects with a proven sensibility for the design and delivery of landscape architecture and public realm projects.
- Excellent design skills including technical expertise, alongside excellent graphic, verbal and written communication.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and at least one CAD programme.
- Experience of Rhino, Vectorworks and Revit would be advantageous.
- An interest in research and/or education, whilst not essential, would accord with DSDHA studio’s ethos.
To apply for this role, please send your CV, along with a covering letter and portfolio examples to email@example.com