Brooklyn Lighting Company looking for a full-time Lighting Designer With Lots of experience join our team. Candidate should be a professional who is exceptionally well organized, resourceful, conscientious, dedicated, and detail-oriented with good written, verbal, and interpersonal communications skills. Candidate Should have leadership skills and the ability to lead a team of lighting designers. Candidate Should have experience working with architects. as well as established business connections with architects.
- Degree in Lighting, Architecture, and/or related field or certification
- 5+ years of work experience with an understanding of lighting design across architectural, interior, and landscape design projects.
- Experience working with architects and developers
- Proficiency in AGI, AutoCAD, and Revit
- Knowledge in Adobe Suite, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat, and MS Office
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and superb ability to multi-task.
- Strong sensibility and appreciation for design communication
- Time management skills and the ability to work on multiple projects
- Understanding of project budgets and the ability to specify products that adhere to budget restrictions.
- Complete all phases of project lighting design from the original conception, to final aiming and lighting controls programming
- Provide lighting design solutions appropriate to the client’s budget and relevant standards.
- Attend client and design team meetings
- Prepare presentations to clients
- Develop lighting design solutions – lighting calculations, review of fixture samples, construction of temporary mockups.
- Participate commissioning project.