The dynamic North Carolina Practice of Perkins&Will seeks a highly organized marketing professional to join the Marketing team. The ideal candidate is driven by attention to detail, content development, and data management. The position reports to the Marketing Manager and regularly interacts with office leadership and project teams.
Social Media, PR, and Content
- Manage social media accounts and implement website content updates.
- Participate in cross-functional content meetings to help the team coalesce, frame, and produce the best ideas into articles, stories, features, social media posts, and other digital content to bolster engagement and sharing among target audiences both regionally and nationally.
- Work with Communications Lead to implement media relations strategy and reporting that results in consistent, quality media coverage. Serve as reinforcement for media inquiries.
- Manage engagement metrics.
- Manage outside content providers as needed.
- Other duties as required
Data Management and Analysis
- Lead data and metrics collection and analysis.
- Manage and track leads, projects, and client data in firm wide databases and associated marketing collateral.
- Identify and track specific marketing metrics to increase efficiency, support processes, and identify storytelling opportunities.
- Other duties as required
Business Development Support
- Support practice leaders in implementing strategic client engagement and business plans.
- As needed – Lead layout and production of proposals and qualifications packages from kickoff- through development, production, and lessons learned.
- As needed – Research clients, potential clients, project players, selection committees, funders, etc. in support of prepositioning, proposals, and interviews
- As needed – Lead interview coordination from strategy calls, stumble throughs, mock interviews, and support during virtual interviews. Develop visuals/materials as needed.
- Work with Communications Lead and Design Leads to establish and maintain a standard of graphic design excellence across all MarComm efforts and initiatives
- Graphic design support for award submittals, Sponsorships and conferences, special initiatives, presentations, and collateral.
- Excellent Organization/Time Management: Develop realistic production schedules, manage deadlines, keep others informed of work progress, timetables, and issues. Demonstrate consistent ability to successfully prioritize work and meet deadlines. Work well under strict deadlines and have the ability to balance diversity in workload and prioritization of assignments.
- Graphic Design and Writing: Strong visual and storytelling ability. An eye for clean, professional publication layout. A high level of proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite with an emphasis on InDesign, Microsoft Office, and PowerPoint. Ability to follow writing style guide and produce copy for internal and external audiences.
- Process and Data Oriented: Continuously identify new ways to improve quality and efficiencies.
- Self-Guided: Demonstrate ability to work with minimal guidance and proactively take initiative to accomplish tasks.
- Flexible, Change Agent: Can adjust to constantly changing deadlines and priorities. Has ability to be flexible when change occurs. Able to anticipate and bring about change when needed. Sees ahead clearly; can anticipate future consequences and trends accurately.
- Proof-reading and Analytical Skills: Consistently produce complete and accurate spreadsheets and budgets. Proactively check work and easily identify and correct errors. Consistently provide thorough and detailed review and feedback.
- Professional Degree or Diploma in Marketing, Communications, Liberal Arts, or related field is required.
- Minimum 5 years experience in a professional services marketing role.
- Familiarity with the A/E/C industry.
- Ability to interact professionally with studio leadership, staff, clients, and vendors.