Weston Williamson + Partners are looking for a talented and ambitious Senior Urban Designer to join their expanding London studio, working on some of the world’s highest profile infrastructure and masterplanning projects.
They are an award winning, international architectural and urban design studio. Weston Williamson + Partners ethos of working collaboratively to create and connect sustainable places for people and influence the many sectors they specialize in which include the creation of innovative transport infrastructure, high-quality residential and mixed-use spaces.
A position is available in their masterplanning and urban design team with great opportunities for growth in an expanding practice with the following credentials:
- Architect or Urban Designer with masterplanning and large-scale project experience, working for UK local authorities as well as private or institutional developers and investors.
- 5-8 years’ post-qualification experience in practice.
- Highly creative and design orientated with experience in engaging with multi-stakeholder groups.
- Ability to work on a broad range of scales, from large-scale strategic studies to detailed masterplans.
- Experience in project leadership, liaising and coordinating inputs from multi-disciplinary teams, client facing roles.
- Proficiency in Revit is ESSENTIAL and GIS is desirable.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Experience in business development and tenders.
- Positive attitude with the ability to adapt to change quickly across multiple project scales and work in a team.
Weston Williamson + Partners offer extensive benefits including hybrid working as standard, a competitive salary profit share bonus and a truly supportive company culture.
Please submit your CV and samples of work to email@example.com stating the position you are applying for.