Please note that this job has expired and is for reference only. See our active listings for jobs.
- An understanding of Brand, Product and Service development process and ability to transform strategic direction into high quality design artifacts from total systems to individual elements
- An understanding of lean design processes
- An understanding of iterative prototyping as an essential part of the design process
- Formal design knowledge and high quality craft skills with attention to detail and ability to deliver effective and functional design artifacts as they pertain to project requirements
- Ability to think strategically and translate brand, service and product requirements into holistic systems that effectively communicate
- Strong ability to think visually and collaborate seamlessly with Interaction Designers it pertains to interaction, behavior, & style discussions
- Knowledge of prototyping methods and the ability to create new methods
- Fluency with common design software (Sketch, Invision, Illustrator, Photoshop, Keynote) for the creation of visual design artifacts and presentations
- Up-to-date knowledge of design principles, best practices and emerging technologies
- A strong portfolio that demonstrates your visual design thinking and core craft skills across a variety of client categories and design formats & methodologies, e.g. brand identity systems, illustration, motion design, digital interface design for products, websites, mobile, tablet and TV.
- 4-6 years prior work experience in a related role
- Solid formal academic background in Graphic Design, Digital Media Design, Communication Design, or commensurate work experience; advanced degree a plus
- Eloquent verbal/written communication & presentation skills, with the ability to successfully articulate design concepts to your team and your client
- Effective time management skills to balance project schedule with fast-paced deadlines
- Enthusiasm for the digital design industry & technology at large