At Page, we promise design that makes lives better. We’re actively seeking talented people to join an empowered employee environment. With offices in Austin, Dallas, Denver, Dubai, Houston, San Francisco and Washington DC, Page provides architecture, engineering, interiors and consulting services on large, complex projects around the world. We credit the success of our projects that build communities to the global diversity of our people’s backgrounds and experiences. By following our core values in the delivery of our services, we’ve become – and remain – a vital and respected firm. We’re seeking highly creative, committed team members to help us deliver on our promise of making lives better through design. As our market sectors and services grow, we continuously add new opportunities. Will you join us?
- Prepare project specifications for projects varying in complexity and type, Working with project managers to assist.
- Develop, maintain, and update master specifications working with specification writers from Page.
- Coordinate the project specifications with consultant team specifications
- Schedule and manage specification writing workload to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Assist project teams with the research, evaluation, and selection of building products/systems, material applications, and methods of construction
- Stay current with the latest industry trends by proactively researching materials, systems & applications, as well as maintain relationships with product manufacturers and industry experts to confirm the technical accuracy of the project specifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Engineering or Construction Management
- 10-15 years of experience in the design and construction industry
- Experience in Specifications Writing
- A CSI Certified Construction Specifier (CCS) is preferred
- Ability to interpret and communicate requirements for material, products and workmanship
- Exceptional judgement and detail oriented
- E-Spec familiarity is preferred