Please note that this job has expired and is for reference only. See our active listings for jobs.
- Prepare project specifications for projects varying in complexity and type, Working with project managers to assist.
- Develop, maintain, and update master specifications working with specification writers from Page.
- Coordinate the project specifications with consultant team specifications
- Schedule and manage specification writing workload to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Assist project teams with the research, evaluation, and selection of building products/systems, material applications, and methods of construction
- Stay current with the latest industry trends by proactively researching materials, systems & applications, as well as maintain relationships with product manufacturers and industry experts to confirm the technical accuracy of the project specifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Engineering or Construction Management
- 10-15 years of experience in the design and construction industry
- Experience in Specifications Writing
- A CSI Certified Construction Specifier (CCS) is preferred
- Ability to interpret and communicate requirements for material, products and workmanship
- Exceptional judgement and detail oriented
- E-Spec familiarity is preferred