At Rivian, we’re reimagining what mobility can be. Beyond redesigning the automobile, we’re rethinking the entire ecosystem. From excitement to sustainability, utility to comfort, we’re working to deliver joyful mobility experiences without the pain points of today.
Our diverse team shares an innate curiosity for the world, a willingness to see things differently, and a passion for getting things done. We never stand still in our pursuit of progress, and we’re looking for the best and brightest talent to accelerate our vision toward future mobility.
Rivian has development centers in Detroit and San Francisco, as well as a production facility in Normal, Illinois, where our manufacturing operations will be based. The development of our first set of products is well underway, with the alpha prototypes complete and testing in process.
This Is Who You Are
This role is responsible for creating and managing 3D models and 2D drawings for the interior system.
This Is What You’ll Do
- Create and manage 3D CAD models and 2D drawings in CATIA V6 for the complete interior system, led by the Director of Interiors
- Interface with suppliers and ensure coordination with interconnected vehicle systems
- Analyze Class A surface data and work iteratively with studio designers to instill engineering and manufacturing feasibility
- Participate in supplier meetings, design reviews, and track and resolve issues
- Manage data releases in accordance with program milestones and targets
- Work hard, exceed expectations, challenge industry conventions, and relentlessly strive to create truly exceptional products
This Is What You’ll Need
- Formal CATIA V5 and/or V6 training
- 10+ years of experience using CATIA V5 and/or V6
- 5+ years of experience designing interior components
- Ability to self-direct and adapt quickly to program changes