Lebel & Bouliane Inc. is an award-winning architectural practice in Toronto. We are Designlines’ Designer of the Year and Luc Bouliane is the recipient of the 2018 RAIC Young Architect Award. We are published globally.
We focus on design for cultural and creative organizations and high-end residential clients. Our clients are industry-leaders. Current and recent projects include the renovation of several theatres; collaborative and creative spaces for creative agencies, tech companies and universities; and multiple residential new-build and renovation projects.
Working at Lebel & Bouliane Inc. is an opportunity for accelerated professional and personal growth. We are a transparent and open organization with many opportunities for advancement and support in your development toward a greater leadership or management position. We are action-oriented and equally serious about architectural practice and business management. We lead by example, we are communicative, and we value your spirit and contribution.
Reporting to Natasha Lebel, MBA, Principal / Studio Director, the role will also be supported by a part-time CFO and a pro-active and supportive team of professional architects and staff.
Qualifications / Qualities Include
- 5-10 years experience as an office manager in a growing professional office, preferably an architectural firm
- Experience with tracking multiple projects and project teams
- Knowledge of architectural project management tools as they relate to the management of the whole business
- Familiar with Quick Books Online (for tracking and reporting only)
- Familiar with software required to manage an architectural practice: ie BQE Core or Deltek Ajera, etc.
- Experience in operational analysis, and implementation of systems and tools to improve business practices
- Responsible, motivated, proactive individual
- Communicative, approachable and forward-looking
- Self-starter and decisive
- Day-to-day financial management of the practice
- Leadership on operational continuous improvement projects
- Liaison with bank and strategic business suppliers
- General office management / ensuring the office runs smoothly
- Growth manager
- Light HR duties (tracking reviews, documentation, etc.)
- Light legal duties (reviewing non-client contracts and supporting client contract tracking)
If you are the administrator and leader we are looking for, then please contact Natasha Lebel, Principal at click apply the subject line *STUDIO MANAGER* and submit your resume and short expression of interest.