Responsibilities will include:
- Assist in the preparation at presentations including drawings, models, reports & finish boards
- Document design and/or technical ideas generated by others
- Assist in the development and coordination of detailed design concepts
- field measurements and picking up redlines
- Revise documents under guidance of others
- Operate as a draftsmen under the supervision of others; including, documenting existing conditions, field measurements and picking up redlines
- Provide office support – filing documents and project work, keeping the library resources in order, placing supply orders, assist on ad hock projects, etc.
In addition to hands on experience with project work, a portion of this internship is dedicated to the intern research program that all interns participate in. Last year’s interns helped put together two of five exhibits that are part of the greater BSA exhibition that CBT is opening in May 2019. The research project will culminate in a final presentation to the principals during the intern’s final weeks at CBT.
Dates and deadlines:
- The summer internship program will run for 10 weeks, with a tentative start date of June 3rd
- Final research presentations will be on August 8