Please note that this has expired and is for reference only. See our active listings for more jobs.
Montalba Architects Inc. is seeking a Technical Architect who has a strong interest in constructability and experience in high-level Construction Documents to join their team in Los Angeles.
- Completion of BArch or MArch Degree
- 5-15 years post-graduate experience in an Architectural office
- Strong verbal, written and graphic communication skills
- Attentive to detail and organized
- Self-critical and proactive in solving problems
- Passionate about doing great work and eager to grow in your career
- Proficient in leading a team to craft highly-detailed Construction Documents
- Has a strong knowledge in building components and systems
- Experienced in managing consultants and vendors
- Has a good understanding of codes and regulations in the United States
- Proficient in Construction Administration phase and able to manage contractors
- Proficient in Revit, AutoCAD, Sketchup and Adobe Creative Suites
- Experience in Sustainability focused project is a plus
Apply by emailing at email@example.com and add ‘Architect I / II (Technical)’ in the subject. Limit file size to 10 MB max and include CD drawing samples in submission.