Gensler Atlanta is looking for a Architectural Designer with 0-5 years experience to join our architectural team.
What You Will Do
- Agile architectural skill sets, ready for active participation in all phases of the design process (from early programming through attendance at the ribbon-cutting!)
- Innovative thinking, balanced with ability to present real-world technical solutions to new design challenges
- Must thrive with personal responsibility and accountability, but embody and embrace open communication and team-oriented success
- Possess professional poise and polish, and demonstrate versatile approaches to myriad issues and personality types
- Be a leader among peers, and mentor to others
- 0-5 years experience, driven to achieve architectural license
- Masters and/or Bachelors degree from an accredited school of architecture or interior design
- Revit proficiency preferred
- Strong communication and graphics skills, using Revit, Octane, 3D Studio MAX, Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign and/or SketchUp LEED accreditation a plus
All interested candidates must submit a resume and either portfolio or work samples in order to be considered.
Life at Gensler
At Gensler, we are as committed to enjoying life as we are to delivering best-in-class design. From curated art exhibits to internal design competitions to “Well-being Week,” our offices reflect our people’s diverse interests.
We encourage every person at Gensler to lead a healthy and balanced life. Our comprehensive benefits include medical, dental, vision, disability, wellness programs, flex spending, paid holidays, and paid time off. We also offer a 401k, profit sharing, employee stock ownership, and twice annual bonus opportunities.
As part of the firm’s commitment to licensure and professional development, Gensler offers reimbursement for certain professional licenses and associated renewals and exam fees. In addition, we reimburse tuition for certain eligible programs or classes. We view our professional development programs as strategic investments in our future.
Gensler is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply.