TenBerke is seeking a Professional I Designer to assist on multiple architectural design projects in the firm. TenBerke is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This is a full-time position offering a competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- One to two years of design experience at an architecture or design firm
- Demonstrated proficiency in Revit, Rhino, VRay, Enscape, AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign), Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, and Excel)
- Excellent graphic, communication, and organizational skills
- Good interpersonal skills, thrives in a collaborative environment and understands the importance of supporting design team members
- Demonstrated proficiency with design, technical design, planning, and presentation tasks; documentation experience in the CD Phase desired
- Pro-active, self-disciplined, and confident in a fast-paced working environment
- Detail-oriented, accurate, and hands-on
- Ability to work on and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Possess all legal permits and visas required to work in the U.S.
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Multilingual would be preferred; please note language abilities