Please note that this job has expired and is for reference only. See our active listings for jobs.
Who You Are:
CBT is looking for a highly motivated urban designer with proven project management experience and skills. Ideal candidates enjoy the big picture process of shaping the setting for successful developments but understand the art of constructing buildings. You must have experience managing large scale urban projects to meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
What You Will Do:
- Work collaboratively with the Director of UD and a multidisciplinary team on complex urban projects of multiple scales
- Develop and coordinate design concepts appropriate to schedule and budget
- Manage consultants, budgets, and project schedules
- Present ideas and designs clearly and professionally in-line with the overall project goals and vision to principals and clients
- Contribute to the production of deliverables through all project phases
- Manage communication and expectations between consultants, team and all project related stakeholders
- 7+ years of urban design experience
- 3+ years of project management experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture or Landscape Architecture and a graduate degree in Urban Design or Urban Planning is desired
- Strong portfolio of work
- Solid project management skills to meet deadlines and project deliverables
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of urban planning, zoning, and policy
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multi-task, schedule and meet tight deadlines
- Proficiency in software (Revit, Rhino, Adobe, Sketch Up are preferred)
If you would like to know more about us and are interested in applying, please reference Job #2017-16. Please send cover letter, resume and portfolio via email to email@example.com, the total size of the attached file(s) should not exceed 5MB.