Please note that this job has expired and is for reference only. See our active listings for jobs.
This is an opportunity well-suited for an ambitious Urban Designer looking to build their reputation and portfolio of experience in a world-renowned and award-winning urban design and architectural practice.
The successful applicant will be a versatile team player with an urban design qualification supported by a foundation in architecture.
While excellent graphic and report writing skills are essential, we will favour candidates who can demonstrate initiative, critical thinking, strong communication and organisational skills.
The ideal candidate would have:
- Strong academic background with a degree in Urban Design or Architecture
- Masterplanning and urban design experience in the UK or internationally
- Excellent design and presentation skills
- Good report writing skills
- Proficiency with the use of Adobe Creative Suite, AutoCAD and MS Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good freehand sketching skills
- Knowledge of BIM/Revit would be an advantage
This is a full-time permanent position (Monday – Friday, 9.30 – 18.00) with a competitive salary, plus great benefits including:
- Sponsored staff activities such as yoga, art classes, softball and more.
- Farrells Friday drinks
- Permanent health insurance
- Group Life Assurance
- Employer Pension Contribution
- Childcare voucher and cycle to work schemes
To apply, please send a focused CV, portfolio and brief work samples to email@example.com.