Due to our continued growth and interest in developing projects focused on our high-quality standards, BRIGIL is looking for an Urban Designer.
Brigil’s internal concept team is a collaborative studio environment where the vision, idea’s and plans behind our communities are created. Together with architects, interior designers, technologists and engineers, we question how are supporting the future residents of our projects in the best way possible.
As part of this dynamic team, the urban designer works to support the team at creating the first plans and vision behind our different developments.
Role & Responsibilities
- Assist in the design and development of communities: Site plans, housing typologies, density studies, amenities, other programming
- Assist in the design and development of the public realm: public roads, paths, green space, courtyards etc…
- Contribute to vision and concepts of projects: research, precedent images
- Participate in project meetings, presentations
- Assist in preparation, distribution and monitoring of project correspondence to and from consultants and municipal staff
- Organize project files
- Keeping track of meeting minutes
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant design and/or project experience in architecture or urban design projects
- A bachelor or master’s degree in architecture, urban design or urban planning
- A varied portfolio of project experience
Skills / Knowledge
- High level of proficiency required in: Sketchup, InDesign, Photoshop, AutoCAD / Revit, Microsoft Office
- Demonstrated communication skills: graphic presentation, oral and written communication
- Ability to simplify complex information
- Ability to work multiple projects simultaneously
- Working knowledge of planning documents and urban design policies
- Bilingual FR-ENG is an asset