We are looking for the following individual to fill a full time need: Urban Planner.
Master’s Degree in Urban Planning (through an accredited urban or regional planning program) or Bachelors degree with work experience in planning, public policy or related field.
- Excellent English communication skills; ability to speak, write, and understand the English language
- Excellent Verbal Presentation Skills
- Ability to Communicate with the Public
- Ability to Analyze Data
- Ability to review and understand Design and Construction documents of Homes
- Excellent Report and Technical Writing Skills
- Ability to understand and to perform Best Practices in our profession
- Recommend Approval or Denial of Applications
- Ability to Create Maps and Diagrams.
- Detail Oriented
- Skilled in MS Office Suite
We provide services to a wide range of clients including design stewardship of the Architecture and Landscape of Homeowner Associations. There is the possibility of client meetings several nights per month and some days where you will not be at your desk.
The ideal candidate is articulate and holds a passion for the profession. The ideal candidate is as self-starter, can work efficiently with little supervision and is looking for increased responsibilities that are earned through proven competence. We are a growing firm that offers flexible working hours, medical and life insurance, 401K, holiday and vacation benefits and a competitive salary.