Please note that this job has expired and is for reference only. See our active listings for jobs.
As Visualization Intern at BIG you will work along an architectural project team to create presentation visualizations under guidance of an experienced 3d visualizer. Architectural design will hence not be part of the internship.
As an Intern at BIG you will experience a dynamic and inspiring environment in an international creative community. You will work among and learn from some of the best Architects in the world and participate in BIG School, bootcamps, social events and much more.
- You are a talented student who are eager to learn and develop your visualization skills
- You have at least 2 years of school behind you
- You have very good working knowledge and experience of: Rhino, Vray, Adobe Suite and any other 3d modelling software
- Architectural education/knowledge is a big plus.
- Have a flexible and open attitude towards new ways of working
- Be able to take initiative in response to direction or instruction
- Have great interpersonal communication skills
- Be fluent in English
- Be a current student. Graduates (master level) cannot be considered as interns in regards to the Danish legislation. We will follow up on your educational status and you will have to sign a declaration prior to your start.
- Be able to have your Internship with BIG running for at least 6 months.
Internships run for a minimum period of 6 months, and to consider you, we need to see your CV and portfolio. Please note that graduates cannot be considered. You must be a current student for the duration of the internship period in order to be considered.
We wish to fill this position as soon as possible, so please do not delay your application. Submit your application before 10th of December.