Please note that this job has expired and is for reference only. See our active listings for jobs.
Studio Gang is seeking a Visualization Specialist for our Chicago office with experience in 2-D and 3-D architectural imaging. This individual should have a diverse interest in design and a strong ability to creatively solve complex problems. They will work collaboratively with the imaging team and architects and designers in all Studio offices on all phases of project development. The ideal candidate should be attentive to detail and an effective visual communicator. Advanced architectural collage, illustration, rendering, and animation skills are required to support the Studio’s current projects, enhance existing visualization techniques, and help engage emerging technologies. We seek an organized team member who excels at creating compelling imagery and is comfortable with the challenges of architectural workflows, design iteration, and deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture or relevant field
- Demonstrated experience developing 2-D and 3-D architectural presentations
- Proficient with various digital modeling, rendering, animation, and editing software: 3ds Max, V-Ray, AutoCAD, Rhino, (Revit is a plus); Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, PowerPoint
- Experience with real-time imaging and developing VR game engine media: Unreal Engine, Unity
- Thorough understanding of 2-D and 3-D software interoperability and workflows
An interest in photography, filmmaking, sound production, and editing is a plus.
To apply, please email your resume/CV and a limited portfolio of relevant recent work in .pdf format (max. 4 MB) to firstname.lastname@example.org. No physical portfolios will be accepted.