Azure Publishing is a leading media brand with a focus on contemporary architecture and design. Among its properties are two print magazines – both with active websites and digital editions – and an international awards program.
The successful candidate will be responsible for a variety of duties including:
- Story assigning, scheduling, posting
- Story editing
- Image editing
- Managing and posting to social media channels
- Managing and developing content for e-newsletters
- Managing and developing branded content for print, web, social media and email
- Tracking analytics for web and social media
- Optimizing content for SEO
- Developing and monitoring User Engagement strategies
- Story ideation and writing for Print features
- Editing and review of Print content
- Participating in the Events team
- Event moderation
- Intern mentorship and supervision
Qualified candidates have three to five years of experience in print or online content creation, excellent writing and editing skills, a post-secondary education and exceptional fluency with web and social media tools. Highly developed tech skills that include WordPress, social media scheduling and image manipulation software such as Photoshop, are also required.
Ideal candidates possess strong interpersonal skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks. Familiarity with contemporary design and architecture is an asset. We offer a competitive salary commensurate with experience and an attractive work environment located in the lower Junction triangle.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to [email protected]. Local applicants preferred. AZURE is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and welcomes all interested parties to apply. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We sincerely thank all those who apply, however only those considered for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.