Please note that this job has expired and is for reference only. See our active listings for jobs.
Azure Publishing is a leading media brand with a focus on contemporary architecture and design. Among its properties are two print magazines – both with active websites and digital editions – and an international awards program.
The successful candidate will be responsible for a variety of duties related to the magazine websites and social networks including:
- Story assigning and scheduling
- Story editing and writingManaging and posting to social media channels
- Managing and developing content for e-newsletters
- Managing and developing branded content for web, social media and email
- Tracking analytics for web and social media
- Optimizing content for SEO
- Developing and monitoring User Engagement strategies
Qualified candidates have three to five years of experience in print or online content creation, excellent writing and editing skills, a post-secondary education and exceptional fluency with web and social media tools. Highly developed tech skills that include WordPress, social media scheduling and image manipulation software, such as Hootsuite and Photoshop, are also required.
Ideal candidates possess strong interpersonal skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks. Familiarity with contemporary design and architecture is an asset.
We offer a competitive salary commensurate with experience and a location in the lower Junction triangle.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.