The 2024 Kitchen Design Awards aims to recognize outstanding kitchen designs by kitchen designers, interior designers, and architects practicing in United States to promote public interest in cabinet design excellence. The competition focuses attention on the quality of the cabinet environments within kitchens, while highlighting the important role designers play in every community.
To enter, kitchen designs must have been completed during the calendar years 2021, 2022 and 2023. Kitchen designs must feature KCMA Member cabinets.
- The KCMA awards program is open to legal U.S. residents residing in one (1) of the forty-eight (48) continental United States or the District of Columbia (excluding Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, the Virgin Islands and other United States territories) who are eighteen (18) years of age or older and own or are employed by an interior design, kitchen design or architect company who submit within the prescribed period of the program (submission timing). THE PROGRAM IS NOT OPEN TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC.
- Employees, officers, and directors of KCMA, and their immediate family members, and/or those living in the same household of each, are ineligible to enter the Awards Program or win an award.
- Limit (1) one submission per individual for the Awards Program. The Awards Program is void where prohibited by law. Proof of ownership or employment by a design or architect firm must be provided upon request.
- Participation in the KCMA Design Awards Program does not constitute participation in any other promotion, Awards Program or sweepstakes.
- 1st place: roundtrip coach airfare to Austin, Texas (booked by KCMA), to receive an award at the 2024 KCMA Spring Leadership Conference, two-night stay at the Omni Barton Creek Resort, and $1,000. The 1st place award winner will also be featured in a full-page ad in Kitchen & Bath Design News, and promotion on the Woodworking Network and KCMA websites.
- 2nd place: $500